Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Watchmen Set Photos.

Today I saw that Zack Snyder uploaded some pictures from the New York backlot built for his Watchmen movie. Because the movie takes place in an alternate universe, this New York has to be realistic, but with little changes here and there. To someone who hasn't read Watchmen, these pictures are mundane and meaningless. But as a Watchmen lover, seeing some of these characters and locations brought to life, I got very excited. More excited than if Tiffani Thiessen and Elizabeth Berkley showed up at my house tomorrow and wanted to "become one with me" and like, live the rest of their lives with me and them "as one." I find these comic book movie backlot pictures more exciting than if that happened.

Well, maybe not more exciting. Let's say the same level of exciting.

Cheers,
Diego

No comments: