Sunday, March 11, 2007

What is this blog?

Too many people know about my livejournal for me to comfortably blog on there, so I started this new one. This one is not impossible to find, since there is a link to it on my blogger profile, which is available on my Ask Big D blog. Basically, anyone with the capacity to click on a link and scroll down has the opportunity to discover this blog. But I'm not going to list it on my site, because then it's the same deal as the livejournal.

The type of thing I will write in this blog is not stuff I mind people reading (I think writing to no one is about as insane as talking to yourself), but I'm not going to go around advertising it or anything. The point of this post is to establish policy. I seem to do this with every blog I start.

Cheers,
Diego

No comments: