Thursday, April 24, 2008

American Idol Loser Wish List: Top 5.

Here's my wish list from last week. It goes in order from the person I MOST want off the show (David Archuleta) to the person I LEAST want off the show (Brooke White). I've underlined last night's Bottom Two.

1. David Archuleta.
2. Jason Castro.
3. David Cook.
4. Syesha Mercado.
5. Carly Smithson.
6. Brooke White.

Wow. Not a single guy in danger. Not David Archuleta, who I think sucked, or even Jason Castro, who sucked in a more obvious way. Instead, our Bottom Two are Syesha Mercado and Carly Smithson, with Carly ultimately being sent home. I can't believe Archuleta and Castro's popularity. This show is a piece of shit.

Here's my Loser Wish List for next week:

1. David Archuleta.
2. Jason Castro.
3. David Cook.
4. Syesha Mercado.
5. Brooke White.

I think I've reached the point where the order of my list is pretty much locked in, and the only thing that will change every week is who comes off it. Only four more weeks of bullshit to go.

Cheers,
Diego

No comments: