Wednesday, April 2, 2008

American Idol Loser Wish List: Top 8.

So last week, my American Idol Loser Wish List went like this:

1. Jason Castro
2. Ramiele Malubay
3. Kristy Lee Cook
4. David Archuleta
5. Syesha Mercado
6. Michael Johns
7. Brooke White/Carly Smithson/David Cook

Tonight, the Bottom Three were Ramiele Malubay, Kristy Lee Cook, and Brooke White. So, right off the bat, my #1 pick was wrong. But it turned out Ramiele went home, which was my #2 pick. So I did good this week. Here is my revised list, with Brooke White, Carly Smithson, and David Cook finally split into individual slots:

1. Jason Castro. Should already be home.
2. Kristy Lee Cook. Is very nice, but has to go sometime.
3. David Archuleta. Is occasionally great, but not my cup of tea.
4. Syesha Mercado. Still hasn't done anything to crack my top four.
5. Michael Johns. Solid.
6. David Cook. I think he's already secured himself a proper post-Idol career, so going out in 3rd place wouldn't hurt him a bit. He's like this year's Daughtry.
7. Carly Smithson. I'd like to see her stay as long as possible, till America gets that she's great.
8. Brooke White. Sadly, her personal non-powerhouse style does not lend itself to winning American Idol, so she's kind of a long shot. But seeing her in the Bottom Three tonight made me realize I'm not okay with her leaving the show at any point.

Cheers,
Diego

No comments: