Monday, April 21, 2008

American Idol Loser Wish List: Top 6.

Here is my loser wish list from last week. The higher on the list, the more I want them to leave. I've underlined the names that ended up being the Bottom Three.

1. David Archuleta.
2. Jason Castro.
3. Kristy Lee Cook.
4. David Cook.
5. Syesha Mercado.
6. Carly Smithson.
7. Brooke White.

Will you look at that. This is the second time I've had to see Brooke in the Bottom Three. And on top of that, Ryan gave the immediate reprieve to Syesha, making me have to see Brooke in the BOTTOM TWO. In the end, Kristy Lee Cook went home. This was so close, it didn't even feel like a victory. I'm coming to the point where I'm not going to want to watch the show anymore.

Here's my Loser Wish List for this week:

1. David Archuleta. It's kinda good that he hasn't been in a Bottom Three yet. People feel secure about his future, and hopefully this will lead to a blindside elimination. I really dislike him now.
2. Jason Castro. Haven't forgotten this guy. I want him out too.
3. David Cook. Doesn't really need the show anymore.
4. Syesha Mercado. Always does great, and always gets shit on by the judges.
5. Carly Smithson. See above.
6. Brooke White. I hope last week's Bottom Two scare will push people to give her more votes. Also, I noticed the past two weeks, during the Wednesday night medleys, she keeps getting screwed in terms of solo distribution. If it happens again, it won't be a coincidence.

Okay. Very simple this week. I'm rooting for an all-male Bottom Three and an all-female Top Three. Let's see how good I do.

Cheers,
Diego

No comments: